Wow.....this is weird that someone would even think to go do a study on how many things a cat kills in a year. I myself have three cats and I've only seen about ten birds, four rats, and twenty lizards in the six years I've had them. From what the book says, it seems like my cats need to start killing more things (not that I want them too). Just a little funny story... My cat mickey caught a bird and it flew into our house, and eventually pooped on the wall because it was so scared!
Why were there kids remarks on the side of the story? It really ticked me off because I didn't want to read them, but because they were there, I had to. I just wanted to read straight through the story, but got distracted every time one popped up. Overall the story was very descriptive on how they did the research. It was gross how people stored the dead animals in the freezer. Imagine accidentally eating that for dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Usually i would have to agree with you that the notes in the margin are distracting and annoying, but in this case the notes are there to help. They offer help if your willing to read them.
They offer guidence for when you decide to write an essay. The writing in the margins are tips to help make your writing better and more interesting.
I agree with you Michelle and have to disagree with you Lauren. I thought that the writing in the margins was annoying and borderline distracting. I could barely read with all that shit out there. But i will agree with you a little Lauren, if you read it i think it would help you if you wanted it to. About the cats this was one of the weirdest things i have ever read, but good blog Michelle.
Post a Comment